Large EpiPen Case
EpiPen Holder – AER Case for Anaphylaxis
New updated Edition - Larger size
The AER Case EpiPen holder comes with easy to follow illustrated guides on recognising allergy symptoms & the use of your adrenaline auto injectors - EpiPens as well as room for your own essential Anaphylaxis Medical Action plan. Also suitable for storing a variety of essential medicines.
Great bag for school or travel
- Emergency contact & Medicine information card
- Photo ID & Expiry Alert card - fits very snugly into insert
- Comes with inserts for x 3 inserts for essential information. including a space for your ASCIA / Medical Action Plan
- Holds 2 x adrenaline pens (Epipen, Emerade, Jext, or Anapen), an inhaler, a small spacer such as the Aerochamber® spacer and a bottle of anti-histamines OR multiple EpiPens
- Water resistance outer surface
- Sturdy strong waterproof zip
- Insulated with a foil lining
- Illustrated, step by step guide on how to use the EpiPen® included
- The elastic strap ensures medications are held securely in side the case.
- The hard case protects medications from bumps and knocks.
- Carry strap (removable) so you can easily carry your medicines on the go.
- Carabiner clip so can easily attach to bags or hooks.
- Ideal storage for childcare and school First Aid rooms
You can leave it in schools, crèches or childcare, work, or at home and all of your medicines will be easily accessible any time you need them.
New Size : 21.5 cm x 16 cm x 8.5 cm
Strap length (approx.): 80.5cm min. 146 cm max.
Please note: Medicines shown for display purposes only
Allergy Punk is not a medical provider, we do not provide medical advice, or information, and recommend as always that you seek professional medical advice as required.